Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind turns 10 years old today.
- me every time there is a dog regardless of the situation (via guy)
just so we’re clear:
- getting called out for doing something shitty is not the same as “getting hate”
- if someone is telling you that you did something shitty, they are not criticizing you as a person
- messing up does not make you an irredeemably awful human being
- but how you respond to criticism can be a pretty good indicator of your awfulness
Internalize the bold.
How do you politely tell someone that you want them naked on top of you
- Henry David Thoreau (via explore-everywhere)